Workshop: Food and Grocery Code of Conduct
Sydney | Australia – 4 February 2016
How will the Food and Grocery Code of Conduct impact your relationship with the major retailers?
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand the impact the Food and Grocery Code of Conduct will have on your business;
- Be relieved of any areas of uncertainty you might have around the Code; and
- Have a clear roadmap to best negotiate your new Grocery Supply Agreements.
FGCC Workshop Details:
- Date: Thursday 4th February 2016
- Time: 8:00am – 9:30am
- Location: Zurich Australia Boardroom
- 5 Blue St, North Sydney 2060
- A complimentary breakfast will be provided.
- Attendees will also receive a copy of our new book Unlocking Profits through Rethinking Risk and Insurance.
If you’re looking to maximise your business’ opportunity for growth during this time of industry change, secure your seat at the FGCC Workshop by registering your details below.
* These fields are required.